Return to index | Return to list of articles in: Energy Healing
Please note: The information on this website is not a recommendation for treatment. Anyone reading it
should consult his/her physician before considering treatment. The author and publisher can't be held responsible for anything. Use on your own risk.
Electrosmog, adrenalin and agressiveness
Monday, May 24 2004 - Filed under: General
On Mon, 24 May 2004 19:21:53 +1000, S. wrote in the eSens YahooGroup:
>I believe that EMF stimulates the production of Adrenalin.
I've noticed the same.
When I've been to a place with high electrosmog levels (university,shops,etc) my bloodsugar gets unstable and when I drive back home I have to control my temper as I tend to get agressive.
This could be the mechanism:
* EMF alters calcium metabolism in/out of cells (calcium channels, influx, outflux)
* The pancreas beta cells pump insulin with calcium influx
* Too much insulin is pumped in the blood --> Hyperinsulinism
* Blood sugar levels plumet: Hypoglycemia
* Due to excess insulin, the alpha cells in the pancreas can't pump the sugar-raising hormone glucagon in the blood (insulin and glucagon are antagonistic)
* Just before the blood sugar levels drop below the levels needed for consciousness (just before a coma), the adrenals pump adrenalin in the blood and the liver raises the blood sugar level
* Because of high adrenalin levels in the blood, the person feels agitated, flight-fight, agressive and uneasy.
Perhaps the adrenals are upset by the EMF to produce/pump adrenalin in the blood also, but I think the above mechanism is what happens too.
Pancreas alpha and beta cells:
''ALPHA cells synthesise and secrete GLUCAGON''
''BETA cells synthesise and secrete INSULIN''
Glucagon and insulin are opposites and cannot work together
''Glucagon acts antagonistically to insulin''
Calcium channels are voltage activated: Chances are EMF can disrupt this control mechanism.
''There is .. a certain influx of Ca2+ through voltage-activated Ca+2 -channel.''