Return to index | Return to list of articles in: WisdomExperience
Please note: The information on this website is not a recommendation for treatment. Anyone reading it
should consult his/her physician before considering treatment. The author and publisher can't be held responsible for anything. Use on your own risk.
Simple flowcharts of the effects of arabinose
Saturday, March 02 2002 - Filed under: General
* Yeasts eat sugar and produce arabinose
* Arabinose is absorbed into blood
* Arabinose reacts with essential amino acids, joining them
* B6, lipoic acid and biotin depend on these amino's
* Functional B6, lipoic acid and biotin deficiency
* Impaired gluconeogenesis due to B6 and biotin deficiency
* Amino acid imbalances because many amino-conversion enzymes depend on B6
* Sulfate deficiency, because methionine needs B6 to be converted into other sulfur-compounds, like cysteine, glutathione and sulfate
Lipoic acid deficiency
* Glutathione deficiency because of alpha lipoic acid deficiency
* Aids in the utilization of protein, folic acid, Pantothenic acid, and Vitamin B-12, promotes healthy hair
So, biotin deficiency may cause folic acid and b12 deficiency !
* Biotin is necessary for formation of fatty acids and glucose, which are used as fuels by the body. It is also important for the metabolism of amino acids and carbohydrates.
* Retarded physical and mental development, alopecia, keratoconjunctivitis, and defects in T-cell and B-cell immunity have been reported in children with deficiencies
* primary source of Biotin is the healthy bacteria in the intestinal tract. Because these are often comprimised by a Candida Albicans overgrowth, candida sufferers are particularly prone to a Biotin deficiency.
Biotin and biotin-dependent enzymes:
Sulfate deficiency caused by B6 deficiency
Not enough methionine can be converted into sulfate (among others, also glutathione, cysteine, etc).
This poses new problems, because now the body can't do enough sulfation, which causes the intestinal wall to deteriorate and cause permeable intestines. It also alters immune function of the intestine wall. IgA is depressed..
Effect on intestines''
''Effect on detox